Our super strong lead ropes are spliced from marine grade yachting rope, specially engineered for equine applications. It is UV, salt and water resistant and features extraordinary tensile strength thanks to its spliced construction. This 8' rope is just the right length for leading, ponying, and tying and a great match to any horse halter.
- Great "energy" to the yachting braid rope makes training easier by carrying a training cue - unlike a floppy poly or cotton lead
- UV protection helps keep color vibrant
- Weighted end with no popper for the horse to chew when tied up
- 1/2" round
- Easy, one-hand opening brass plated snap, pull tested to 2,100 pounds
- Hand tied in our Ohio home workshop