Shipping, VAT & Import Duties
- We ship worldwide from warehouses in the United States, UK and Australia.
- If you are outside of the United States, our shopping cart will automatically calculate the shipping fees for you based on the weight and service options you have chosen.
- All orders are shipped via the method most economical and experiencing the least delays at the time of dispatch.
- We do everything we can to keep our shipping rates low, fair and reflective of what we are charged by carriers.
- All US orders ship for a flat $10.
- International orders ship for a flat $25
- UK Orders ship for a flat $15
VAT, Duties & Taxes
Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Below we have compiled some guidelines for your reference, based on our most popular products. Import requirements can and do change, so if you have any concerns on the particular nature of your order, please check with the authorities in your home country.
Under £135: 20% VAT
Or, you can order from our UK web site - with no duties, fees or VAT, items ship direct from the UK.
If you order from our US site, you will receive a notice from Royal Mail with your payable duties and fees, which you can pay online, at which point, Royal Mail will finalize delivery to you.
|Australia||Under AU$1000.00: No duty or VAT charges|
Halters: HST rate of 13% . Horse halters are duty free under NAFTA free trade agreement.
DVDs: Import duty rate of 6% + HST rate of 13% .
As of July 1st, 2021, buyers will be required to pay VAT on all purchases up to €150. Import VAT and duties will continue to apply on orders above this threshold.
We do not collect VAT or Duties in advance. These are your responsibility to pay upon delivery.
Example VAT charges: